Last night at the restaurant.
A forest fire starting in the mountains about 30 miles west of Chiang Mai. Where's my airplane?
Begging for bananas at the Mae Sa Elephant Camp show. This show was profiled on the Discovery Channel. Fun to watch.
After today's ride, I went down to the pool to cool off. A strong wind blew hundreds of white and purple orchids into the pool. I told the 10-year-old girl it made her look like a princess swimming among the flowers. Her mother laughed, but the girl didn't stop smiling.
Actually, it made me feel like I was swimming in a Mai Tai and I got thirsty. All I could find in the refrigerator, though, was a Beer Chang (Elephant Beer). All in all, an appropriate drink to end the day.
3 comments:
Keep it up! I love seeing virtually what you are getting to experience. Such a cutie on the pool table! And orchids? Very cool.
What is it about chubby baby legs that are so irresistible?
I'm sure your comments to the girl in the pool just made her day! Great shots and I love seeing what you're up to. Thanks!
Post a Comment